Pirates of the Caribbean RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Caribbean RPG

Set on a adventure, around the seas of Caribbean!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shortcuts
Events
Top posters
Kanazzz
Going to the Isla De Muerta Vote_lcapGoing to the Isla De Muerta Voting_barGoing to the Isla De Muerta Vote_rcap 
Jocard
Going to the Isla De Muerta Vote_lcapGoing to the Isla De Muerta Voting_barGoing to the Isla De Muerta Vote_rcap 
Matthew
James
Jack Mahoney
Nicole Swan
Maisie Slavasky
Poll
Should newcomers take the academy before becoming a pirate, navy or voodoist?
Yes, first Academy, then the class!
Going to the Isla De Muerta Vote_lcap25%Going to the Isla De Muerta Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No, i don't like academy.
Going to the Isla De Muerta Vote_lcap75%Going to the Isla De Muerta Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» Maisie Slavasky
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Maisie Slavasky Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am

» Nicole Swan
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Nicole Swan Sat May 12, 2012 5:13 pm

» Curse of ancients
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Jack Mahoney Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

» Divided Arms
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Kanazzz Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 pm

» NPC Creation Rules
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Kanazzz Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:24 am

» Non Player Character Creation Template
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Kanazzz Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 am

» Film RPG Position
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Kanazzz Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:58 am

» Blaming Game
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Kanazzz Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:55 am

» Going to Port Royal
Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeby Jocard Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

Going to the Isla De Muerta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jocard
Captain
Captain
Jocard

Home Island :
  • Tortuga

Character sheet
Curse: -
Ability: Luck
Gold: 50

Going to the Isla De Muerta Empty
PostSubject: Going to the Isla De Muerta   Going to the Isla De Muerta Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Jocard had taken his ship The Cardinal onto the high seas into the scurvy shallows in order to find the legendary Isla De Muerta in search of The treasure of Hernan Cortes. 10,000 pieces of aztec gold were stored on this island, but thats not what Jocard was in search of. Jocard was looking for the famous sword that Cortes used to lay seige upon the entire Aztec Empire in Mexico. The sword was a great treasure to Jocard and to most swordsmen, so much that many had tried to find the isle de muerta but died trying. But Jocard's Ingenieus mind had come up with an idea, in order to find something which cant be found. He would need to be lost in order to find it. He came upon this conclusion because people who knew exactly were they were going never found the Isla De Muerta. So he thought of it in reverse and decided to get lost, literally. Jocard and his crew had been sailing for two days straight with no navigation from a compass, star, or map. Then just as all the crew had finally given up hope, in sight was the dreaded Isla De Muerta. The crew dropped anchor and they were on the edge of the Isla De Muerta. Jochard got up onto a crate and began to warn his crew of the curse of The Aztec gold. "Listen my fellow plunderers, I warn ye about this gold I will be setting you all free upon." Said the Young Captain. "This gold is cursed, to all who take it will lead a life without emotion, or sense. The wind on your face, the cold of the night, the taste of the fruits of the earth. Will all be taken from you if ye take a single piece of gold from this place." He explained to them as he had heard from His family who'd had a encounter with this curse before. "I do not forbid ye from taking the gold, but do not entangle your brethren pirates into your wrong doings. I myself have come for the sword which was made without the Aztec gold. And I only forbid all of ye from taking that, or you will die a painful death by my hand." He warned them. The crew murmured amoung itself thinking about which path they would choose, to trade a life of feeling for mere trinkets and gold. The crew all got into the longboats and rowed to the shore of the Island.
Back to top Go down

Going to the Isla De Muerta
Page 1 of 1